DINNER ONLY, July 16-25, 2021
Savor new experiences and favorite spots as dozens of the best restaurants around the metro Charlotte, NC, area offer 3 courses at dinner (only) for just $30 or $35 per person (not including tax and gratuity), July 16-25, 2021. Reservations are recommended. Take a mouthwatering tour through the participating restaurants’ prix fixe menus, and book your tables today. It’s the best of Charlotte dining for a deal!
Experience some of the best restaurants the Charlotte region offers during Queen’s Feast: Charlotte Restaurant Week®!
What to Know Before You Go:
- Experience some of the best food the metro Charlotte area offers during Queen’s Feast: Charlotte Restaurant Week®! Click on individual restaurant names below for location, menu, and reservation information.
- Prix fixe price is $30 or $35 per person; all menu items are per person unless otherwise indicated.
- Prix fixe special is available for DINNER ONLY, July 16-25, 2021.
- Days and hours of operation vary by restaurant. Please check the operating hours of the individual restaurants when making your plans.
- Reservations are recommended.
- Menus are subject to change without notice based on product availability.
- Coupons may not be accepted at some restaurants during Charlotte Restaurant Week®. Please check with the restaurant and/or refer to coupon restrictions for redemption policies.
- If you are unable to keep your reservation for any reason, PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE AND CANCEL as soon as possible to give other diners and the restaurant the opportunity to fill those seats!
- Please check with the individual restaurants in advance to inquire if they can adjust certain items on their Queen’s Feast menus to accommodate dietary restrictions.
- Belmont / Gaston Co.
- Concord / Cabarrus Co.
- Hickory / Catawba Co.
- Huntersville / North Mecklenburg Co.
- Plaza Midwood
- South End
- South Perimeter / Ballantyne / Pineville
- SouthPark / Foxcroft
- Southwest Charlotte / Ayrsley
- Statesville / Iredell Co.
- Uptown Charlotte